Trafford Waters will be a sustainable, integrated urban neighbourhood that will include:
- A vibrant residential community, making a significant contribution to help meet the housing needs of a growing population with up to 3,000 new homes in a new neighbourhood, of a type currently unavailable anywhere else in Manchester
- A diverse business community, with approximately 750,000ft2 of office space, helping to unlock business and employment opportunities with high-specification new offices
- Approximately 125,000ft2 of new small-scale shops, food and drink outlets and community uses, helping to create a space for residents, employees and visitors to live, work and play
- A new primary school to serve residents
- High-quality public space and landscaping with green and water corridors throughout the development
- Infrastructure improvements that together with public transport links will make Trafford Waters easily accessible from across the region
You can download the exhibition boards that were on display by clicking here.